Monday, August 1, 2016

Drake & Kanye West Tease Collaborative Album

“Toronto, I got one question for you. Is y’all ready for this album?” Drake’s seventh annual OVO Fest featured a number of memorable moments this the past weekend, with performances from the likes of Roy Wood$, Rihanna and Future, not to mention the 6 God himself, bringing the Toronto crowd to a roaring applause. However the biggest moment was without a doubt when Drake brought Kanye West out to perform “Pop Style,” before the latter hinted a collaborative album between the two was in the works. ‘Ye teased the crowd by saying, “Toronto, I got one question for you. Is y’all ready for this album?” He continued, “No I’m not talking about Pablo. I’m not talking about VIEWS. I wanna ask y’all right now, y’all ready for this album?” Check out the clip below and stay tuned for more updates from OVO Fest at www.youtube.com/outsiderswwi

No comments:

Post a Comment